Disclaimer: Everything featured here, I purchased. Nothing was provided. Also, this is really just bragging (with a bit of review about the things I’ve tried since actually writing this post).
This arrived about a week ago. I’m really just lazy. But really excited!
- MISSHA Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence (Intensive) – VERY highly recommended on AB blogs and youtube. HG status for a lot of people.
- Elizaveccca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask – I had to choose between this and the Innisfree Volcanic Clay mask, and I chose this one, for both the lower price point, and because I wanted to try something ‘carbonated’ or ‘bubble’. So far, I love it! It bubbles up once applied to the face. Turns kind of blue. Then, you massage it in, and wash it off. It is a bit of trouble to wash it off, but my skin feels very soft and smooth afterward. Worth it.
- MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream – I have really bad dark circles, and I needed something for that. This had some good reviews, and I like the Snail Recovery Gel Cream I have. It was also cheap (like $11 prime). Also, purple. I love purple. It does seem to be helping, my circles are a bit lessened.
- Peripera Peri’s Milk Tint – Milky Pink – I wanted to try some Peripera stuff. This is nice, not as milky on my lips as I would have liked, but it’s good.
- HolikaHolika Honey Sleeping Pack – Blueberry – I freaking love blueberry anythingggggg. Unfortunately, it’s kind of rare in beauty products. I also really love the HolikaHolika brand. I have not been disappointed with any of their products, and this one is no exception. It’s very thick, but looks and smells just like honey, and is very moisturizing.
- The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Tissue (70ct) – I bought this to compare to my Almay cleansing wipes. This is oil based, and very soft. Much softer than the Almay. It’s also thinner, but just as effective, and slightly less expensive (Almay is about $5 for 25 or 30).
- MISSHA M Magic Cushion in 23 – I bought this to try out another BB cushion. I don’t like it as much as my Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion. At first, it applies great, and makes my face bright and glowy… but it oxides and turns a much darker color within an hour or two. The packaging is simple and nice, though. I won’t throw it away, but it won’t be replacing my Etude House or HolikaHolika.
- Tonymoly Tony tint – 3 pack – This is colors 01, 02, and 03. For the price, could not beat it. Haven’t tried them yet, because I have so many tints and lipsticks.
That’s all for this haul! What HG products have you hauled?
I’m also active on /r/AsianBeauty as aleebsi!